As a Web site developer I've worked closely with architects, merchants, story tellers, talent managers, lawyers, advocacy groups, corporate trainers and artists. I communicated technical strategy in our most-common-denominator language.
- Led and managed development teams that delivered results fast while striving to manage technical debt.
- Shipped production ready code and launched mission critical infrastructure.
- Integrated and iteratively tuned Web site traffic measurement.
- Implemented A/B testing methods and used statistical inference to support business action.
- Created simple fraud detection schemes for membership web site security.
My toolset begins and ends with listening but makes use of pencil and paper, HTML, CSS, PHP, Python, ECMA, jQuery, JSON, XML, mySQL, Drupal, Solr, Git. And now R, and Spark.
I have a background in audio signal processing, sound editing and media production. I worked on stadium-sized international music tours as a keyboard technician.